Generic Timer Module (Bosch-GTM): Architecture and Programming
You know the functions of GTM v1 and extensions of the v3 version and are able to assess potential application domains as well as the related effort.
You get familiar with the overall concept and potential automotive applications.
Customers coming from a non-automotive sector learn how to make flexible use of the GTM module and know the differences between dedicated features as well as features for arbitrary use.
Efficient and time-saving entry into the GTM topic (Generic Timer Module)
Details on the differences between the v1 architecture and the current v3 version
Exercises are also provided on USB stick
Training documentation combined in a compendium.
Hardware and software architects, hardware and software developers, test engineers.
Experience in microcontroller/microprocessor system programming and architecture is an advantage
Bosch Semiconductors Generic Timer Module GTM Architecture v1 and v3: Overview
- Clock time base module CTBM
- Clock management unit CMU
- Time base unit TBU
- Digital phase-locked loop DPLL
- Timer input mapping module MAP
- Advanced routing unit ARU
- Timer input module TIM
- Timer output module TOM
- ARU-connected TOM ATOM
- Parameter storage modules PSM (FIFO submodule)
- Broadcast module BRC
- Sensor pattern evaluation SPE
- Monitor unit MON
- Output compare unit CMP
- Timer / counter (free running / reset)
- Capture / compare
- Input signal filtering
- PWM signal measurement
- Duty cycle measurement
- Complex PWM signal generation
- Pulse count modulation PCM
- Global time and/or angle recognition
- Generation of complex angle clock
- BLDC support
GTM µC Interface
- AEI Mux
- Interrupt concentrator ICM
- This workshop implements hands-on exercises with an AURIX™ board, practicing the following aspects:
- TIM PWM measurement
- TOM PWM generation
- ATOM PWM generation
- Complex PWM generation
- Mulit-channel sequencer
|1.200,00 €||2 days|
|Training code: E-GTM|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.