Embedded Software Engineering Kongress
ESE Kongress is the only German-language convention with an exclusive and extensive focus on the manifold challenges related to the development of device and system software for industrial applications, automotive engineering, automation, drives, measurement, communication as well as consumer electronics and medical devices.
ESE Kongress is a joint event of MicroConsult and ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS. For more than 50 years, the MicroConsult team has been supporting embedded developers and managers with training and consulting as well as professional and top-quality technical conventions. The trade magazine ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS has been providing the electronics industry with professional information for over 50 years, covering all aspects of electronic development. ESE Kongress is the next logical step. It is the venue for a personal exchange between developers, researchers and managers.
For more information, please visit our event website www.ese-kongress.de.
04 to 08 December 2023, Congress Center Stadthalle Sindelfingen/Germany
Please visit our event website www.ese-kongress.de.
Exhibition and Sponsoring
Become an exhibitor or sponsor! >> more info
The five days of the event can be booked individually and provide attendees with a detailed insight into current trends, methods and technologies.
- One-day online Pre-conference with tips, tricks and solutions by exhibitors/sponsors
- Day 1 and 5: Basics – compact certificate seminars by renowned experts
- Days 2, 3 and 4: Keynotes and presentations as well as exhibition
- Panels with experts from the industry, research and teaching
- Extensive social program: Developers party, dinner & show act for a casual get-together and the exchange of experience
- Software developers
- Test engineers
- System and software architects
- Project managers
- Technical management
- Technical sales and marketing
- Corporate management
- Information on modern software engineering techniques for electronics development
- The topic range covers the wide variety of challenges, roles and solutions related to embedded
- Compact and practice-oriented presentation of all topics
- Select and renowned speakers from the industry, research and teaching
- More than 30 years of training and congress experience by the organizers MicroConsult and ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS
- Exchange of experience and networking with experts
- Days can be booked individually
- Proceedings with presentation scripts
- Proven format: In 2022, ESE took place for the 15th time, with 1,166 attendees, 95 presentations, 3 keynotes and 18 seminars.
- Rating by attendees: 1,7 (1 = best)
- Rating by exhibitors/sponsors: 1,6 (1 = best)
Agenda and Registration
Click here for the agenda of ESE 2023.
Pricing and the online registration are available here.
Review: ESE Kongress 2022
After two years of digital ESE Kongress, the embedded software family returned to Sindelfingen in 2022.
About 115 presentations and seminars of the 15th ESE Kongress, which took place at the Congress Center Sindelfingen from 5 to 9 December 2022, covered almost everything you need to know for your software projects. The seminars on Monday and Friday highlighted essential aspects of embedded software engineering: new and helpful developments in the C++ domain, software architecture, Linux, future concepts, riskstorming, reviews, high-level synthesis, reuse potential, digital thread, eye-tracking, ransomware.
The presentations on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday provided news and basic knowledge on perennial topics like architecture, automotive, real-time, open source, management, implementation, IoT, modeling, safety, security, test & quality as well as software engineering management. Sessions on agile transformation, AI, Machine Learning and innovation made the audience think outside of their box. The no-cost ESE online pre-conference provided full-day livestream sessions with tips, tricks and smart solutions for your current or next software project.
As many as 1166 attendees from more than 390 companies came to Sindelfingen to benefit from the extensive agenda with 18 seminars, 95 presentations, 3 keynotes, pre-conference, exchange and discussion with speakers, industry colleagues, exhibitor and sponsors.
ESE 2022 Impressions (German)
Review: 10 Years of ESE Kongress, 2017 (German)
Your Contact at MicroConsult
Project Management ESE Kongress