Embedded Software Engineering Kongress
The ESE Kongress is the only German-language convention with an exclusive and extensive focus on the manifold challenges related to the development of device and system software for industrial applications, automotive engineering, automation, drives, measurement, communication as well as consumer electronics and medical devices.
The five days of the event can be booked individually and provide participants with a detailed insight into current trends, methods and technologies.
- Day 1 and 5: Basics – compact seminars including certificate
- Days 2, 3 and 4: Tracks on current software engineering, management and research topics;
as well as exhibition
- Developers party, congress dinner & show act for a casual get-together and exchange of experience
- Expert sessions, discussion round tables, and much more
- Embedded software developers
- Test engineers
- Software architects
- Project managers
- Technical management
- Technical sales and marketing
- Information on modern software engineering techniques for electronics development
- Interdisciplinary know-how: concerted expertise in informatics and electronics
- Compact and practice-oriented presentation of all issues
- Select speakers from the industry, research and teaching
- More than 20 years of training and congress experience by the organizers MicroConsult and ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS
- Exchange of experience and networking with experts from the industry and research
- Days can be booked individually
- Congress volume with all presentations in text form
- Proven format: 54 renowned exhibitors and 1,130 satisfied attendees in 2016
Date and Location for 2017
04 to 08 December 2017
Congress Center Stadthalle Sindelfingen
Please visit our congress website.
The advisory council, comprised of select experts from research, the industry and the trade press, will put together this year's agenda based on the submitted abstracts.
Review: ESE Kongress, December 2016
The 9th Embedded Software Engineering Kongress in December 2016 was another huge success. With as many as 1132 participants from 441 companies, academies and universities, ESE 2016 once more substantiated the significance of this event.
Basic topics were as much in demand as high-end topics or management know-how. Equal participant distribution over a total of 120 presentations and seminars confirmed that the topics and presentations extensively covered the areas of interest of embedded developers.
The pleasant atmosphere - from relaxed daily breaks to cheerful evening events - made it easy for participants, exhibitors and presenters to get talking.
Plenty of positive feedback substantiates the success of the ESE Kongress and makes us look forward to next December.
The ESE Kongress
The ESE Kongress is a joint event of MicroConsult and ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS. For 40 years, the MicroConsult team has been supporting embedded developers and managers with training and consulting as well as professional and top-quality technical conventions. The trade magazine ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS has been providing the electronics industry with professional information for 50 years, covering all aspects of electronic development. The ESE Kongress is the next logical step. It is the venue for a personal exchange between developers, researchers and managers.
For more information, please visit our congress website.
Your Contact at MicroConsult
Phone: +49 89 450617-46