Agile Development of Embedded Systems: Agile Planning, Development and Test of Embedded Systems and Agile Software Development in the Scrum Framework
Agile development is the most successful way of keeping pace with accelerating market changes and meeting customer requirements. Agile development calls for relearning, not only in terms of development but also product and project management, sales and corporate management. In the complex interaction of hardware and software, introducing agile development of embedded systems means specific challenges related to a company's agile transformation. Besides the required theoretic knowledge, this training also presents practical implementation methods and tools that help you introduce the agile "lifestyle" in your company - using a controlled step-by-step approach.
You know the key terminology, context, methods and tools and can thus make a significant contribution to the conception, implementation and optimization of the agile product development process for embedded systems (system, hardware and software development) and the agile transformation in your company.
Senior management and managers in the industry, technical managers, team leaders, project leaders, system architects
Experience with projects and processes related to the development of technical systems is an advantage.
Agile Product Creation and Agile Business Transformation
- Why agile product creation?
- Specific requirements on embedded systems development
- Agile values
- Agile principles
- Agile methods and process models
- Benefits and risks of the agile business transformation
Agile Scrum Development Process
- Scrum iterations and planning
- Continuous integration and test
- Interfunctional teams
- Continuous improvement
- Scrum roles in an agile environment
- Collaboration between teams
- Agile technical documentation
- Agile metrics
Agile Process Management of Embedded Systems
- Agility in the V-model: challenges, methods and limitations
- Steps towards agile system development
- Agile hardware development approaches
- Agile embedded software development
- Synchronization of agile software and hardware development
Agile Product Management
- Lifecycle management and masterplan
- Backlog creation and prioritization
- User stories
- Chances of the agile business transformation
Agile Project Management
- Milestones in the agile process
- Agile project planning and controlling
- Project iterations
- Agile resource estimate
- Risk management
- Change management
Tools for Agile Product Creation and Maintenance
- MS-Office with templates for agile development
- Pivotal Tracker
- Other tools and suppliers
|Training code: E-AGILDEV|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Face-To-Face - German
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.