Debugging for TriCore/AURIX™ with the PLS Universal Debug Engine UDE
You know the features of the PLS debugger and can use them to debug a microcontroller system. You are able to write and test script files that set up your debug session.
Hardware and software architects, hardware and software developers, test engineers
Basic knowledge of microcontroller architectures (ARM, AURIX™, TriCore™, XE16x).
PLS UDE Basics
- Debug session set-up
- PLS UDE GUI (user interface)
- Register and memory access: display, modification
- Debug process: start/stop/single-step, breakpoints
- Sample-based code profiling
High-level Language Debugging with the PLS UDE Debugger
- Loading an application (Flash programming)
- Displaying/ initializing/ changing variables
- Displaying stack/ call stack contents (stack/ call stack view)
- Monitoring variables at runtime
PLS UDE Script Language
- Generating script files
- Debugging script files
- Debug session set-up for multicore (for two or more cores)
|Training code: E-UDE-PLS|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.
We will be happy to provide you with further information or submit a quotation tailored to your requirements.