XC8xx/C500/8051 8-Bit Microcontrollers: Architecture and Embedded Programming
You can generate C51 modules using Keil tools and combine them with other modules to form an executable program. You are able to create, manage and debug projects under µVision3. You know the standard on-chip periphery of the XC8xx/8051 components and can program and debug these components.
Software and hardware architects, software and hardware developers, test engineers
Basic knowledge of the programming language ANSI-C as well as knowledge of digital technology and data processing. Practical experience in microprocessor system development is an advantage.
Set-up of an 8 Bit Microcontroller of the C500/8051 Family
- CPU, memory set-up, bus structure
- Interrupt controller
- Overview on instruction set and addressing modes
- Standard on-chip periphery (ports, timer, serial interface)
Infineon Architecture XC8xx Specifics and Extensions
- Dual-cycle 8051 core, on-chip OSC, PLL and EVR
- Embedded flash
Standard On-chip Periphery
- Ports, timer, serial interfaces (USART/UART - ASC)
Application Specific XC8xx On-chip Periphery (Overview)
- Flexible PWM unit (CCU6E)
- 10 bit A/D converter
- Serial interfaces: SSC, LIN support, CAN
Summary of ANSI-C Basics
- Intrinsic functions, interrupt service routines
- Type qualifier volatile
- Access to on-chip and external periphery (e.g. _at_, pointer cast)
- Parameter transfer from/to functions (with C /Assembler interface)
Environment Tools (Keil)
- Project creation and management
- Tool options (A51, C51, BL51)
- Device initialization with DAvE (Digital Application virtual Engineer)
|Training code: E-8051|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.