SPC56XX: 32-Bit Single-Core Power Architecture®
You know the Power Architecture with the SOC implementation of STMicroelectronics, the on-chip peripherals (basic and special peripheral modules) and features of the SPC56x family. You are able to program low-level drivers for this hardware and test them with a debugger. Moreover, you can generate routines for DMA, interrupts and exceptions.
Hardware and software architects, hardware and software developers, test engineers
Knowledge of ANSI-C as well as experience with programming a microcontroller architecture. Knowledge of DSP is an advantage.
STMicroelectronics SPC56x Architecture: Overview
Power Architecture (e200z0h) Overview
- CPU, pipeline, register sets
- Memory model
- Memory units: SRAM, flash memory
Overview: Instruction Set
On-chip Bus Systems
- Multi-layer AHB crossbar switch XBAR
- Peripheral bridge, peripheral bus
Interrupt and Exception Handling: Vector Table and Service Routines
- Interrupt controller INTC
Direct Memory Access Controller DMA
SPC56x On-chip Peripherals:
- Software watchdog timer module SWT
- System timer module STM
- Periodic interrupt timer PIT
- Real-time clock module RTC
- FlexPWM unit
- Enhanced timer eTimer
- Enhanced modular IO subsystem eMIOS
Cross Triggering Unit CTU
Analog-Digital Signal Processing
- 10 bit /12 bit analog-digital converter ADC
- Deserial / serial peripheral interface DSPI
- Enhanced serial communication interface eSCI / LINFlex
- Safety port
System Integration Unit Lite SIUL
Fault Collection Unit FCU
- Reset configuration, monitoring and generation
- Clock generation: FMPLL, internal oscillator
- External interrupts
- GPIO (pin definition and port functions)
- External multiplexing (e.g. ADC, DSPIs)
- Start-up process
- Boot assist module BAM
Power Management Controller PMC
- JTAG controller JTAG, Nexus2+ interface
- Exercises are performed with an SPC56x starter kit, focusing on the aspects interrupt controller, DMA controller, basic peripheral modules.
|Training code: E-SPC56XX|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.
We will be happy to provide you with further information or submit a quotation tailored to your requirements.