Debugging for TriCore/AURIX™ with Lauterbach TRACE32
You know the features of the Lauterbach TRACE32 debugger and can use them to debug a microcontroller system. You are able to write and test script files that set up your debug session.
Hardware and software architects, hardware and software developers, test engineers
Basic knowledge of microcontroller architectures (e.g. TriCore™, AURIX™)
- TRACE32 tools
- Debug session set-up
- TRACE32 PowerView GUI
- Register and memory access: display, modification
- Debug process: start/stop, single-step, breakpoints
- Sample-based code profiling
High-level Language Debugging with the TRACE32 Debugger
- Loading an application (flash programming)
- Displaying/ initializing/ changing variables
- Display stack/ call stack contents (stack/ call stack view)
- Monitoring variables at runtime
TRACE32 Script Language - PRACTICE
- Writing script files with the TRACE32 script language PRACTICE
- Debugging of script files
- Debug session set-up for multicore (for two or more cores)
Optional: Bosch GTM Module Tracing
|Training code: E-T32-BASE|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.