Tracing and Multicore Debugging for TriCore/AURIX™ (MCDS) with the PLS Universal Debug Engine UDE
You can control the trace recording for AURIX™ multicore systems and evaluate it. In particular, this includes the runtime time measurement of functions and code coverage analysis.
Hardware and software developers, test managers, test engineers
Basic knowledge of AURIX™ microcontroller multicore architectures; basic knowledge of debugging with the PLS debugger (e.g. from the training "Debugging for TriCore/AURIX™ with the PLS Universal Debug Engine UDE") is required.
Trace - Basic Knowledge
- Trace protocol description
- On-chip versus off-chip trace
Trace Configuration with PLS UDE
- Trace sources and trace messages
- Tracing of multicore systems
Displaying Trace Information
- Trace configuration window
- Trace list window
- Trace control with filter and trigger settings
Optional: OS-aware Trace
- Configuration of OS-aware tracing
- Exporting OS task switches and IRS
- Runtime analysis for your OS
- Flat function runtime analysis
- Nesting function analysis
Trace-based Code Coverage
Optional: Bosch GTM Module Tracing
|Training code: E-MCDS-PLS|
* Price per attendee, in Euro plus VAT
Our customized workshops integrate your specific project tasks in our training content and accommodate your requirements on content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Our coaching services offer a major advantage: our specialists introduce their expertise and experience directly in your solution process, thus contributing to the success of your projects.