Software Architecture Training for Embedded Systems and Real-time Systems
The software architecture training highlights the terminology and the significance of software architectures. It explains the tasks and responsibilities of software architects and their role in the project and presents state of the art methods and techniques for the development of software architectures. After the software architecture training, you are able to coordinate software architectures with your project team, to document the software architectures and to carry out the main software architecture design steps yourself.
The software architecture training addresses software architects, software developers, software development managers and software team managers.
Project experience in software development; knowledge of a high level language; principles of the UML notation for software modeling of advantage.
Software Architectures: Introduction and Terminology
- Definition of terms
- Benefits and objectives of a software architecture
- Elements of a software architecture
- Relation to the development process
- Role and responsibilities of the software architect
Notation and Documentation of Software Architectures with the UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Static and dynamic views
- Quality features of the software architecture documentation
- Documentation and communication software architectures for the stakeholders
- Description and communication of interfaces
- Definition and use of different architecture views
Design of Software Architectures
- Functional and non-functional requirements as a basis for high-quality software architecture
- Positive and negative impact of quality requirements on the software architecture
- Project specific factors of influence on the software architecture
- Continuous refinement of the software architecture through incremental and iterative processes
- Architecture construction kit and reusability
- Basic concepts, elements, element coupling via interfaces
- Design principles, architecture design patterns
- Architecture guidelines
- Runtime architecture
- Architectures for multiprocessor and multicore systems
- Verification of software architectures
Quality Assessment and Quality Assurance of Software Architectures
- Quality models
- Relation and interdependency of quality features
- Methods to achieve the specified quality features of software systems
- Assessment of software architectures (quality and implementation)
- ATAM (Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method)
Tools for Software Architects
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Requirements management
- Version and configuration management
- Build process and build systems
Proven Examples of Software Architectures
- Typical software architectures for embedded systems
Practical Exercises in the Software Architecture Training
- From requirements to the verification and assessment of the software architecture using the example of an embedded system
In customized workshops, we integrate your specific project tasks and our training program, considering your requirements as regards content, time, location, duration, technical environment and knowledge transfer methodology.
Please contact us for further information or an individual quotation.
Unsere Coaching-Angebote bieten den großen Vorteil, dass unsere Experten ihr Wissen und ihre Erfahrungen direkt in Ihren Lösungsprozess einbringen und damit unmittelbar zu Ihrem Projekterfolg beitragen.
Für Ihre Anfrage oder weiterführende Informationen stehen wir Ihnen gern zur Verfügung.